Magnesium 2.0 – regenerating and relaxing
The innovative administration as magnesium oil for topical application is a special feature. The magnesium oil is presented in a light-resistant spray bottle that replicates the original environment of the product at 1500 m below the earth's surface.
- the spray enables targeted application
- supports deep-tissue massage for muscle tension
- promotes regeneration of the skin
- skin compatibility dermatologically tested
Purity from the Zechstein Sea
One of the purest sources of magnesium chloride is found underground: dried-up primordial seas, untouched by contemporary environmental contaminants. In this context, the Zechstein Sea is one of the most well-known ancient seas. 250 million years ago, it reached from England over the Netherlands and Germany to Russia. Today, the minerals that were left behind after the lake dried up are found in different subterranean layers. The valuable natural magnesium chloride is encountered at around 1500 meters under the earth's surface and turns into magnesium oil with the addition of water. This naturally extracted 31.6% solution is unusual in that it is ready for use and can be applied directly. It is neither reduced, supplemented nor chemically purified. Only products that display the Zechstein logo contain this unique magnesium oil.
Basis Balance® Magnesium Oil is a versatile mineral spray. It can be used for skin care and for massage support for muscle tension. The mineral spray can be sprayed directly onto the skin and rubbed in gently. If required, multiple daily applications are possible. After about 10-15 minutes, the liquid that has not been absorbed can be washed off with clean water. The recommended dosage is 10-15 sprays.
15 sprays equal 210 mg pure magnesium.
- 31.6 % natural magnesium chloride dissolved in water
- obtained from the purest, natural magnesium source of the world
- no contamination by modern environmental influences
Our guarantee for your natural beauty
- all natural organic ingredients
- a gentle production process
- environmentally friendly methods
- free from synthetic fragrances or colourants
- free from petroleum-based ingredients
- free from silicone oil or derivatives
- free from genetically modified ingredients (according to EU regulations)
- free from irradiation of end-products or botanical ingredients